If your organization has successfully implemented an innovative strategy, practical improvement initiative, or collaborative approach to transform safety, quality, workforce engagement or experience of care, we invite you to share your story and submit a proposal to speak at the 2019 Press Ganey National Client Conference, to be held Nov. 18-20 in Orlando.
Each year, more than 3,000 health care professionals gather at this industry-leading event seeking proven approaches, tactics and best practices that lead to improvements in safety, quality, experience, and caregiver engagement. Breakout sessions are designed to share fresh ideas and real-life examples of successful programs that leaders and caregivers can implement at their own organizations.
If your proposal is selected, you will be invited to present a breakout session. Selected proposals will also be considered for a Press Ganey Success Story Award®.
We are seeking stories in and across the following areas:
Patient Experience Strategies & Best Practices
- Patient Experience Improvement Best Practices
- Building and Sustaining a Culture of Patient-Centered Care
- Medical Practice Tactics and Strategies
- Digital Strategies to Build Consumer & Patient Engagement and Increase Brand Loyalty
- Developing consistent culture, quality and experience through rounding
- Prioritizing Patient Experience Focus and Alignment through Mergers & Acquisitions
- Connecting Patient Experience with Safety, Quality and Engagement Initiatives
Safety & High Reliability
- High Reliability Culture, Principles and Training (Zero Harm commitment)
- Patient Safety Best Practices (huddles, safety coaches, just culture, rounding, etc.)
- Workforce Safety Mission, Implementation and Outcomes
- Applying HPI Methodologies (SEC® taxonomy, SSER® measures, Cause Analysis)
- Sharing and Learning in the HPI Press Ganey Patient Safety Organization (PSO)
- Connecting Safety with Patient Experience, Engagement and Quality Initiatives
Nursing Leadership for Clinical Excellence
- NDNQI® Data Strategies
- LEAN Process Improvement
- Nursing Quality
- Nursing Leadership in the Patient Experience
- Connecting Nursing Driven Quality Improvements to Experience, Engagement and Safety Initiatives
Physician Leadership for Clinical Excellence
- Engaging Physicians in PX and Performance Improvement
- Addressing Physician Burnout
- Physician Leadership in the Patient Experience
Engagement & Workplace Culture
- Developing and Retaining a High-Performing Workforce
- Building Resilience and Mitigating Burnout
- Building Cultural Alignment during Mergers & Acquisitions
- Creating and Executing Actionable Plans from Engagement Insights
- Connecting Engagement to Experience, Quality and Safety Initiatives
2019 Press Ganey Call for Presentations Submission Form
*** Please note that the fields below have specified character count limitations and spaces are included in these counts.
Deadline for submissions has passed.